Tuesday, May 3, 2022

3 May - Museum of African American History Boston

 


Today was fun. We started off at church and then we went to the museum of African American history. It was very fun. We did a debate where we talked about how we either needed politics to abolish slavery or we didn’t need politics. I was on the side where I didn’t need politics. We learned about this cool dude who had an Underground Railroad house and had put gunpowder under his porch and when slave hunters came he came out with a lit torch and he told them, “You can come in, but I will drop this and we will all explode. The people in this house would rather die than go back to slavery.” The day was very fun.

Acacia Russell



No comments:

Post a Comment

5 May - Boston Tea Party Ships and Museum

  Today we went to the Boston Tea Party Museum. There were five sections to the museum. The first was an interactive “town meeting.” We all ...