Today the class went to the Faneuil Hall Marketplace for some free time. There were a lot of different foods and drinks. There were little shops selling different Boston themed items. Outside of the building there were other shops across the walkway on both sides. I walked over to one side and found a little shop under the ground. It was a spicy shop selling hot sauces, powders, salsas, and different items. One of the most impressive items was the spiciest hot sauce, which you had to be eighteen years old to sign a waver to try in the store. I tried the spiciest thing I could get. I also decided to buy two hot sauces, one of them was the spiciest called “Flatline”. I’m not sure when I’m going to try it, though. But all in all it was really fun. It's definitely going to be one of the more memorable moments for me at least.
Kalden Tsering
No comments:
Post a Comment